It is presumed that you already know how to create a Facebook Fanpage and you already have done it.
It is also presumed that your Facebook account is already verified. You can verify it via mms phone or via your credit card.
Some links inside Facebook are not visible so they should be searched and recorded for future reference.
1. First, you should be logged-in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to Facebook developer’s link: https://developers.facebook.com/apps
3. Click “Go to App” button.
4. Click “Create new application” button.
5. Fill in the blanks. You need your own web hosting site so that you can easily install your Facebook Template. As you go along, you need to indicate the URL location of your Facebook website. Facebook no longer host fanpage websites, however, you can use Facebook partners to host your Facebook website. After completing the process, a tab will appear in your Facebook fanpage that will link to your Facebook website. Facebook will then show your hosted website via frame page. You can also get your hosting subscription thru my web hosting site: winseldomains.com or visit: blog.winseldomains.com
6. Indicate the name of your app (ex:myfirstsite).
7. Indicate the name of your namesever (ex:firstnameserver).
8. Do not check a free hosting if you have your own, that is better, so that you can install an SSL certificate later to secure your site. It will be required by October 1st of 2012.
9. Solve the cacha and submit.
10. You will now be directed to your app settings.
11. Enter your App domains. (ex: mywebsite.com)
12. Enter category.
13. Enter your canvas URL: (ex: http://www.mywebsite.com/myfbapps/)
Canvas URL is actually a directory in your server where you can place all your pages for Facebook (Don’t forget the trailing slash).
14. Enter secure canvas URL: (ex: https://www.mywebsite.com/myfbapps/)
13. Enter your mobile website: (ex: http://www.mywebsite.com/myfbapps/mobi/index.php)
14. Enter your Page Tab Name: (ex: welcome)
15. Enter Page Tab URL: (ex: http://www.mywebsite.com/myfbapps/index.php)
16. Enter Secure Page Tab URL: ex: (ex: https://www.mywebsite.com/myfbapps/index.php)
17. Choose Page Tab Width and save changes. You can go back here later to re-configure for something you want to add or alter.
How To Get 1,000,000 Facebook Fans for Free. Visit: http://1.wegraphicarts.com/fbfans
Don’t forget to get your FREE Facebook Marketing course!
Tags: Facebook Fanpage, Facebook Fanpage Template, Fanpage Template Installation